«Organized by McGill University’s Institute of Air & Space Law and & the Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL), this event brings together world-leading aviation liability and insurance experts to address the following topics:
- Recent developments in aviation liability and insurance
- Comparative jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Jurisdiction & forum non conveniens
- Liability of airlines, airports, lessors, manufacturers, maintenance providers & ANSPs
- Challenges of settlement.»
More information: here.
Source: McGill IASL.