Today and Tomorrow, February 16-17, 2015, PluriCourts- The Legitimate Roles of the Judiciary in the Global Order and the Centre Franco-Norvégien en sciences sociales et humaines (FMSH) will hold a seminar on «Proportionality in International Courts : Convergence in Law and Method?» in Paris (Le France, Salle CNRS 638).
The seminar comprises the following sessions-panels :
- Introductory Panel : Proportionality as a general principle of (international) law,
- Second Session : The Different Roles Played by Proportionality in International Law,
- Second Session : The Different Roles Played by Proportionality in International Law (CONT.)
- Third Session : European and International Economic Law,
- Fourth Session: Proportionality : The Threat or Saviour of Human Rights?,
- Fifth Session : The Role of Proportionality in Resolving Conflicts between Regimes of International Law – First Part,
- The Role of Proportionality in Resolving Conflicts between Regimes of International Law – Second Part,
Sixth Session : Assessing Proportionality in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
View the full programme of the seminar here.
Source : FMSH