- Isabel Marcus, The “Woman Question” in Post-Socialist Legal Education,
- Xinyuan Dai, The Conditional Effects of International Human Rights Institutions,
- Dubravka Šimonović, Global and Regional Standards on Violence Against Women : The Evolution and Synergy of the CEDAW and Istanbul Conventions,
- Keri Ellis & Loretta Feris, The Right to Sanitation: Time to Delink from the Right to Water,
- Emma Mawdsley, Human Rights and South-South Development Cooperation : Reflections on the “Rising Powers” as International Development Actors, and
- Yvonne Donders & Vincent Vleugel, The Receptor Approach : A New Human Rights Kid on the Block or Old Wine in New Bags? A Commentary on Professor Zwart’s Article in HRQ.
View the full table of contents here.
Source : Project Muse