- Jos Philips, On Setting Priorities among Human Rights,
- Michael Galchinsky, Lament as Transitional Justice,
- Sébastien Jodoin, Can Rights-Based Approaches Enhance Levels of Legitimacy and Cooperation in Conservation? A Relational Account,
- Hannah E. Britton & Laura A. Dean, Policy Responses to Human Trafficking in Southern Africa : Domesticating International Norms, and,
- Oritsegbubemi Anthony Oyowe, An African Conception of Human Rights? Comments on the Challenges of Relativism.
Source : Springer