- Karisa Cloward, False Commitments : Local Misrepresentation and the International Norms Against Female Genital Mutilation and Early Marriage,
- Michael C. Horowitz & Allan C. Stam, How Prior Military Experience Influences the Future Militarized Behavior of Leaders,
- Seva Gunitsky, From Shocks to Waves : Hegemonic Transitions and Democratization in the Twentieth Century,
- Jeff D. Colgan, The Emperor Has No Clothes: The Limits of OPEC in the Global Oil Market,
- Idean Salehyan, David Siroky & Reed M. Wood, External Rebel Sponsorship and Civilian Abuse: A Principal-Agent Analysis of Wartime Atrocities,
- Leslie Johns & Krzysztof J. Pelc, Who Gets to Be In the Room? Manipulating Participation in WTO Disputes.
- Stephanie J. Rickard & Teri L. Caraway, International Negotiations in the Shadow of National Elections,
- K. Amber Curtis, Joseph Jupille & David Leblang, Iceland on the Rocks : The Mass Political Economy of Sovereign Debt Resettlement.
View the full table of contents here.
Source : CUP