- YANNICK RADI, In Defence of ‘Generalism’ in International Legal Scholarship and Practice,
- GEOFFREY GORDON, Innate Cosmopolitan Dialectics at the ICJ: Changing Perceptions of International Community, the Role of the Court, and the Legacy of Judge Álvarez,
- ERIKA DE WET, The Evolving Role of ECOWAS and the SADC in Peace Operations: A Challenge to the Primacy of the United Nations Security Council in Matters of
Peace and Security?,
- STEVEN WHEATLEY, Conceptualizing the Authority of the Sovereign State over Indigenous Peoples,
- PIETRO SULLO, Lois Mémorielles in Post-Genocide Societies: The Rwandan Law on Genocide Ideology under International Human Rights Law Scrutiny,
- ELENI POLYMENOPOULOU, Cultural Rights in the Case Law of the International Court of Justice, and
- ALEXIA SOLOMOU, Comparing the Impact of the Interpretation of Peace Agreements by International Courts and Tribunals on Legal Accountability and Legal Certainty in Post-Conflict Societies.
View the full table of contents here.
Source : Cambridge Journals