Symposium: Global Climate Governance Without the Us :
- Joanna Dafoe & Douglas A. Kysar, Symposium Foreword: ‘Go Ahead Without Us’: Global Climate Change Policy in the Absence of Full Participation,
- Stuart Beck & Elizabeth Burleson, Inside the System, Outside the Box: Palau’s Pursuit of Climate Justice and Security at the United Nations,
- Daniel A. Farber, Climate Policy and the United States System of Divided Powers: Dealing with Carbon Leakage and Regulatory Linkage,
- Kenneth W. Abbott, Strengthening the Transnational Regime Complex for Climate Change †,
- Edward A. Parson, Climate Engineering in Global Climate Governance: Implications for Participation and Linkage and,
- Michael B. Gerrard & Shelley Welton, US Federal Climate Change Law in Obama’s Second Term.
- Andreas Kotsakis, Change and Subjectivity in International Environmental Law: The Micro-Politics of the Transformation of Biodiversity into Genetic Gold and,
- Uzuazo Etemire, Public Access to Environmental Information: A Comparative Analysis of Nigerian Legislation with International Best Practice.
View the full table of contents here.
Source : CUP