The latest issue (1/2014) of the OSCE journal «Security Community» has been published.Contents include, among others, the following :
- Interview with 2014 OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Swiss Foreign Minister and President of the Confederation, Didier Burkhalter,
Back to basics : Conventional Arms Control
- Paul Schulte, The Stakes Are Profound,
- Evgeny Buzhinskiy, A New Agenda,
- Hans-Joakim Schmidt, Verifiable Transparency,
- Raimonds Rublovskis, A Latvian Perspective, and
- Rüdiger Lüdeking, Getting Going Again : OSCE and Conventional Arms Control in Europe
- Ursula Froese, Cross-Border Co-operation on the Shores of the Barents Sea, and
- Vera Gracheva : A Personal Responsibility to Fight Human Trafficking.
Read the full issue here.
Source : OSCE